Natural, Australian and scientifically proven ingredients that care for baby’s skin.
Lovekins advocates for purity, for love and developing the natural bond between parents and their children. The brand believes in a purer simpler approach to caring for baby’s skin and their core values reflect this. Formulated free from sulphates, parabens, mineral oil, artificial fragrance and colours, Lovekins products are designed especially for sensitive skin and all products are Eczema safe. This trusted skincare brand is ideal for sensitive skin types young. The core ingredients are 100% Natural & Organic formulated to help nourish and protect the skin. Lovekins products contain no harsh chemicals, their products are made with medicinal Australian native extracts of Kakadu Plum and Quondong, as well as extracts of white tea, manuka honey and coconut oil. These natural and organic ingredients are known to have powerful restorative qualities, Lovekins products keep your baby soft and clean without the use of nasty chemicals. They publish all of their product ingredients on their website where you can shop online and receive free delivery on orders over $60. Lovekins is a fantastic Australian baby care range made from 100% Natural & Organic ingredients, and the range is Australian Certified Toxic-Free by SCA.
- Scientifically proven ingredients that are selected to promote the health of your baby’s skin. View Lovekins “Ingredients” page for more info.
- No nasty chemicals; no sulphates, parabens, mineral oils, artificial fragrances or colours. And all eczema safe.
- 100% Natural and Organic ingredients that nourish and help protect delicate skin.
- Kakadu Plum is highly regarded as an ancient superfood. Kakadu Plum is the highest known source vitamin C on the planet making it an ideal ingredient to help heal, nourish and protect the skin of young babies.
- Our aim is to strengthen that bond by helping parents feel confident and happy about the choices they make, with the knowledge that they are providing the best skin care for their young family.
Consumer Product Review:
“I have been using the Lovekins range for a few months now and I am totally in love with the products. They smell and feel divine and its all natural! I especially love the moisturiser, it suits my 4 month old baby girl who has dry skin and the massage oil sends my bub to sleep. Thank you Lovekins!!!” – published by Caitland815, Word of Mouth.