Sleeping Beauty Enriching Night Cream 50ml by Uni Organics
Intensely moisturising, this certified organic night cream is heavenly! Just as the name suggests, the cream works it’s magic on the skin while you are sleeping. Hydrating and replenishing the skin’s lost moisture with extracts of Wild Rosella, Kakadu Plum and Snake Vine. These potent antioxidants work to minimise fine dry lines and wrinkles. Skin feels instantly smooth and silky to touch. The Certified Organic Ingredients impart a luxurious texture to the skin that is like no other night cream. Many agree that a quality night cream is essential to your daily skincare routine. While lotions and face creams are beneficial to the skin during the day, the best night creams provide extra nourishment during the body’s repair phase overnight, working to restore smoothness and skin elasticity. Awaken to a more youthful and glowing appearance, this night cream is the best!
“I can see why Uni Organics chose the name “Sleeping Beauty” because it certainly lives up to its heavenly name! Night creams should deliver an array of ingredients that are beneficial to the skin’s repair and protection. Uni Organic’s Sleeping Beauty Enriching Night Cream is significantly different to most creams because it is formulated with Australian Native Extracts that are traditionally recognised by Aborigines as medicinal healing herbs. The product packaging is superior in quality and efficacy, the airless canister ensures that the cream is preserved and protected from contamination. I love this product! If my skin is feeling dry I know that this night cream will provide the nourishing care that my skin needs.” – Amina Kitching, FDR & CEO Safe Cosmetics Australia, The Toxic-Free Campaign.
About Uni Organics
Uni Organics is proudly Australian made, certified organic and cruelty-free since 1974. It is amongst the first in Australia to market Certified Organic Australian made and owned skincare and self-tanning products. Formulated without the use of essential oils, Uni Organics are passionately focused on providing quality, allergen free, non-reactive products to suit everybody’s individual needs. If you are looking for a range of products that exceed your expectations then I can highly recommend trying Uni Organics. The packaging is luxurious and the formulations are even more impressive, even fussy teenagers will agree! My daughter tried Uni Organics Perfectly Clean Cleanser and was so impressed when I told her that it is 100% Natural & Organic. All of their products are unique, with over 20 years experience in the beauty industry Uni Organics has established the benchmark for quality organic products.
- Helps revitalise and restore skin smoothness
- Minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides intense hydration improving the elasticity of the skin
- Improves skin texture and tone
Organic Active Ingredients:
- Snake Vine – Superior healing properties for skin rejuvenation
- Silky Oil Grass – Strengthens capillaries improving skin tone and deeply hydrating for the skin
- Kakadu Plum – Nature’s richest Vitamin C source to heal and regenerate the skin
- Wild Rosella – Antioxidants and minerals protect the skin from ageing
- Mountain Pepper – Anti-inflammatory properties heal the skin and behaves like an AHA to smooth the skin
- Organic Coconut Oil – Improves the skin’s texture leaving it soft and lustrous
- The aroma is sweet and delicate. However, you may prefer a more aromatic scent that contains essential oils formulated specifically to your skin type. But, I love this product just the way it is and firmly believe that essential oils are not for everyone as they can be irritating and sensitising to the skin, particularly if you use essential oils incorrectly. Adverse side effects from essential oils are common. For example, some citrus essential oils such as Bergamot, Lemon, Lime or Orange can be photosensitive or phototoxic, this means that they are sensitive to sunlight. If you use photosensitive essential oils daily and before sun exposure your skin may burn easily or even develop a rash. When used specifically to treat skin types, essential oil blends are beneficial to your skin and are known for their therapeutic qualities. The best advice is to exercise caution when using essential oils and if skin irritation occurs look for brands such as Uni Organics. Their stunning range of certified organic products are formulated without the use of essential oils and this is fantastic for sensitive allergy prone skin.
Uni Organics Sleeping Beauty Enriching Night Cream Ingredients:
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Heptyl Undecylenate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Camelia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopherol, Natural Scent, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Wild Rosella) Flower Extract, Tasmannia lanceolata (Mountain Pepper) Leaf Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Hibbertia Scandens (Snake Vine) Extract, Vigna Aconitifolia Seed Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Lactic Acid.
See store to purchase: Uni Organics, Sleeping Beauty Enriching Night Cream 50ml
- Uni Organics, Sleeping Beauty Enriching Night Cream 50ml
- Australian Geographic, Top 10 Aboriginal Bush Medicines
- Cosmetics Design Europe, Airless pump serums capture the luxury arena